Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Mmmm... 40 degrees....


Some genius (or perhaps Californian/Arizonan/Warm-state-ian) must have put the thermostat in my office at 78 degrees or something--which is a conservative guess, believe me. It must be stuck there. Somebody should've sent out a memo to wear a bathing suit, or (for-the-love-of-all-that's-holy) at least cotton. Something that BREATHES.

Yesterday people kept asking me if I was sick. No, my internal organs were just being baked from the outside. Today my face is totally flushed. I suppose I should be thankful. My face hasn't gone dead and devoid of pigment (per usual in the late afternoons) because of the heat. Since I'm a firm believer in never re-applying makeup after the morning push (read: I just don't carry my makeup with me and don't really think about it), this is like looking alive without having to do anything. Other than perspire.

1 Comments:

Blogger Katie Lewis said...

I bet if you showed up for work in your bathing suit they'd get it taken care of REAL fast. Haha. :)

January 7, 2010 at 9:41 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home