Monday, January 4, 2010

Side Dish


Jojo has a new album coming out. Confession: I am excited about this. I am a Jojo fan. It's true! I know this seems ridiculous, but I cannot deny it. My music taste could be called... kindly... "eclectic." I've got a little soft spot in my heart for pop. I may even purchase this album. It'll sit nicely in a stack along with Miles Davis, Rachael Yamagata, Ray Lamontagne, Imogen Heap, Mary Chapin Carpenter, the Rat Pack, and various (unrelated) others. Like I said, eclectic.

In other news: I used my vegetable steamer tonight for the first time. It was the best broccoli I've had in a while. Success.

3 Comments:

Blogger 1998 said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

January 5, 2010 at 6:04 AM  
Blogger Bryan Lewis said...

Did I ever tell you that I once spent a summer obsessed with Aquamarine? Hahaha. Me and JoJo go way back.

January 6, 2010 at 7:58 PM  
Blogger Bryan Lewis said...

Hahaha. I thought I was signed in again, but I'm not. -Katie

January 6, 2010 at 7:59 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home