Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Fashion Reminiscence, part I

Do you remember several years back when a big fashion trend was wearing those shirts with the inane sayings on them? Like, "Your boyfriend thinks I'm cute," and "Angel," and "Saucy diva," etc. And guys were sporting shirts that said things like "I love hot moms," or the ever popular--never classy--pink polo with a popped collar.

I don't miss those days.

But I wonder where all those awful shirts have gone. I haven't seen a "princess" or "bad girlz" shirt in a long time. They must be somewhere. I like to imagine them in the back corners of dark closets. Gathering dust and shame, never to see the light of day again.

1 Comments:

Blogger Lisa Lou said...

My sister has/had a shirt with a little frog (it may have been a rabbit) that said, "I see your mouth moving, but all I hear is blah, blah, blah."
That soon because a large source of mockery in our family.

November 18, 2009 at 10:01 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home