Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Lars


We spent almost all of class watching "Lars and the Real Girl." I know I should probably keep my opinions to myself until I've seen the whole thing--but I'm not going to. I loved it. LOVED it. So many good things about it. Good acting, good characters, beautiful idea, amazing setting (I think it's like Minnesota or Wisconsin in the winter), etc etc. When I watch the movie in its entirety (which I hope will happen soon), I'll write another review. A wiser one.

6 Comments:

Blogger Holly said...

I HAVE seen the whole thing so I guess that means I can share my opinion right? I loved it too. Absolutely! Although in the beginning I was a little nervous about there possibly being some awkward sex scene--but since you watched it at BYU, you probably didn't have that same apprehension. BTW, Mark and I think Bianca is Mormon. What do you think? :)

October 7, 2009 at 2:38 PM  
Blogger Mariko said...

What class was this?

I loved it too. I saw the whole thing.

October 7, 2009 at 7:30 PM  
Blogger Katie Lewis said...

First off, let me just say that I am realizing more and more lately that I live in a cave. I have never heard of this movie. And I have found myself saying that about a lot of movies and other things lately. So much for being in the world but not of the world- I'm not even in it in the first place.

October 7, 2009 at 9:57 PM  
Blogger Scott Morris said...

I LOVE this movie.

October 8, 2009 at 7:19 AM  
Blogger Sylvia Louise said...

Holly--I don't know about Mormon, but definitely a good Christian girl :)

Mariko: Spanish lit. We pretty much have movie/song clips every class period. It usually relates. Sort of.

October 9, 2009 at 11:52 AM  
Blogger heywhatsup. said...

amanda this my absolute favorite movie. my love for you just EXPONENTIALLY increased. let me know if you need to borrow it:)

October 9, 2009 at 12:19 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home