Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Hands on armrests

Today I went to Mel's office and said, "Okay, so I think I want to go to grad school, but my GPA is abysmal. I have a ______ GPA. Is there anything I can do to help myself out as far as applications go?" And he told me some very helpful things and sent me a very large document and, as usual, I got a little teary-eyed at his kindness and at my own in-shambles academic record. He did not know I was teary-eyed, thank heaven. I get that way all the time when people are kind to me. It just lasts a few seconds and I like to think I'm the only one that knows what's happening with my
over-bright eyes.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mariko said...

Abysmal? I can't even believe it. I bet they feel good about your bright eyes. Maybe you can send a picture of you with those eyes with your application to grad school (where are you applying, by the way?).
What greek yogurt are you eating? The last 3 brands I've tried have been way too cheesy. I keep wanting it to be good but then I get turned off after the first bite. Maybe it's not greek yogurt but I just put plain yogurt in a cheesecloth overnight and eat it thick and creamy. I like to call that greek yogurt. I'm not capitalizing greek because it doesn't change ethnicities in the cheesecloth. Other than that I only eat brown cow full fat plain yogurt. Or yogurt I make myself. Yummmm.

June 19, 2010 at 9:23 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home