Monday, March 8, 2010

Congestion

The truth of the matter is that my noggin is irritable and when I lean my head back too far it feels like my throat is closing in fatly on itself and I'd rather just be at home sleeping and watching Sandra Lee's Semi-Homemade cooking (even though most things she makes look pretty darn disgusting) and then maybe I want to go to Star Bucks for a hot chocolate that is too big and too bitter and too hot to drink with ease (and without scalding my mouth) and my sinuses are screaming we're-on-fire-we're-on-fire-help-us-oh-please and my nose is so rosy it looks like somebody punched me with a fistful of red paint and I've applied chapstick about eight times today already but my lips absorb all that moist wax too fast and I want to sneeze eight times in a row and I'm feeling rather sorry for myself and and and and ...

2 Comments:

Blogger Katie Lewis said...

You have my pity.

March 8, 2010 at 7:07 PM  
Blogger Mariko said...

I think I must have given you that cold. Or should I say dungeon of mucus.

March 10, 2010 at 11:40 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home