Monday, August 10, 2009

Under the Sea

I like tuna sandwiches. Sometimes they are too fishy. Sometimes the tuna has twenty little bits of green onion in every bite (gross). Sometimes there is too much mayonnaise. (Mayonnaise, Miracle Whip. Are they the same thing? When I was a kid I thought they were two distinct products.)

I like the tuna on toasted wheat bread, with dill pickles cut up into small pieces and shredded iceberg lettuce.

Do you really want to know this? No.
Am I shaming the blogging world? Probably.
Do I feel ashamed? Not really. Well--a little.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mariko said...

I'm fascinated by food ponderings. Always.

I would add tomato to your recipe.

The difference between the two is that miracle whip is disgusting. I used to eat it plain on bread (thanks, Dad) but now I only touch mayonnaise, occasionally.

August 14, 2009 at 9:01 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home