Monday, April 13, 2009

Long Lasting Shimmer

I've been in the library for over three hours, sitting at this computer. There is a girl across from me who has been here for at least two and half hours. I can see her lip gloss GLISTENING from here--and I don't think she's re-applied at all! I'm impressed. Either she is super stealthy with her lip gloss renewal, or she's got lip gloss of the gods. I do not ever wear the stuff, but I feel like I should applaud her or catch her eye and spell "WOW" with my hands and mime putting on lip gloss or something. I won't.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jordan Reasor said...

Do it! Do it! Do it!

April 14, 2009 at 4:13 PM  
Blogger Mariko said...

You should ask: "Is that glue?"
I bet you it is.

April 18, 2009 at 10:37 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home