Sunday, April 12, 2009

Banana eyes

I hate sugar free pudding. I hate sugar substitutes. I also hate eating too much Easter candy, which I did today. I like cold milk. And walks. I never take walks anymore. You get to know a place in such a different way then you walk through it. I don't know Provo very well on the walk level.

I wore heels to church. I used to love to wear heels and sometimes I still do. I took them off on the way home and went barefoot. It was nice.

If you gave me a goldfish today, I would give him back. Because I would like to pick out my own goldfish. And today I would name him Sheldon Mirkle. I would always call him by his full name, except when I wouldn't.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mariko said...

Sugar free pudding is only good when it's pre-made, not homemade. Splurge and buy it already made.

I know. I hate that diet. HATE. And I'm not using that word lightly. I don't know how anyone keeps it up.

April 18, 2009 at 10:37 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home