Monday, January 3, 2011

To make a day for you


Do you remember when the farmer sings this song, from the movie, "Babe"?

If I had words to make a day for you,
I'd sing you a morning golden and true
I would make this day last for all time
then fill the night deep in moonshine

If I had words to make a day for you,
I'd give you a morning golden and true
I would make this day last for all time
then fill the night deep with moonshine

This song comes to me and plays in my mind randomly. It has ever since I saw the movie in middle school or whenever it came out.

2 Comments:

Blogger Katie Lewis said...

I definitely do not remember that song being sung in Babe. But if it makes you feel any better, I've had The Grinch song and True Colors stuck in my head intermittently for the past three days.

Also, we need to get together for games. Please.

January 4, 2011 at 7:29 PM  
Blogger Carolyn said...

i love this song! i'm so glad there's someone in the universe who also sometimes lives life to the tune of this one.

March 21, 2011 at 6:15 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home