Thursday, September 2, 2010

Timshel

If you've ever read East of Eden, then you're familiar with timshel. I should explain it, but it's late and I should've gone to bed an hour ago. Pretty lame excuse. Anyway, listen to this song, brought to you by Mumford and Sons.

A few weeks ago I picked up some boxes of books for a friend from her former professor's house. As I was driving back, I was listening to Mumford's CD ("Sigh No More"). I'd already listened to the songs I knew and liked well. Then I ventured into the songs I hadn't heard. This song came on. After it was over I said aloud, to myself, "Beautiful." I know that I say just about every song I put on here is beautiful and lovely and wonderful and awesome, etc. I need some new adjectives, obviously.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home